Saturday 19 November 2011

Back is sore

Lol I couldn't think of a better title. Incidentally, my back is sore from leaning over the iPad. Oh how I miss having my own computer. The iPad is ok, but not very ergonomic. Ah well, to my point.

As you all know this is my weight loss blog. So far my Weight Watchers journey has been a little up and down, literally. It seems like one week I lose weight and the next week I put on. So far however I have dropped from 95.8kg to 93.4kg, which I guess isn't too bad. I was just hoping to have lost more by now.

I am a little concerned, my period hasn't come yet, or at least it didn't come properly. I got like one day of very light bleeding. I will give it another few days and then do a pregnancy test. Is it possible to get a phantom pregnancy from living with a pregnant girl, I don't think so, but hey who the hell knows.

Oh well.

So far today I have had potato wedges with sour cream. Two cups of coffee, a can of coke zero and a biscuit. Dinner is spaghetti Bol. Sure that won't be too bad.

Oh well.

That's enough of that.
Amethyst **

No comments: