Tuesday 5 July 2011

I walked home from the Gym

Yes I did. I went to the gym this afternoon, worked my ass off and then decided to challenge myself and walk home from the gym. Ended up in pain, but I managed it. Garth ran me a bubble bath to wind down in.
Incidentally, today has been a pretty good food day. I had cereal when I woke up and have had a small bottle of water. When I got home from the gym I had a berry yoghurt with some pomegrante. Dinner is roast beef, white sauce and roast vegetables. Will probably have the rest of my pomegrante and a skinny cow ice cream for dessert.

Yesterday, Monday, I had physio in the morning then headed to work. They didn't need me in so I wandered off and got myself a big breakfast from Edible Artistry and I washed it down with a strawberry thickshake. Probably not the healthiest but I was hungry and then I ended up around at the gym working it off anyway. I hung with Michael down town for a bit after buying a couple of filing cabinets from work. Garth and Will took them home. While down town I had a can of Coke Zero and some chicken strips. I walked around pretty much all day. Most definitely getting stronger. Didn't have dinner, but I did have some toast with cheese. It wasn't too bad of a day, I enjoyed it and I still managed to maintain relatively meal choices.

Sunday, I had my cereal when I woke up and then headed to the cinema with Emily, Garth and Michael. At the cinema I had a large cup of lift lemon squash but managed to avoid the snacks. After the movie we all walked to Red Rooster which was about 7 blocks away. I got there and ordered a flava wrap combo. Its one of the better choices on the menu. I just had a real craving for one. I had a small bottle of coke and I think I ate about 10 of the chips that came with the wrap.

Saturday, I can't actually remember what I ate during the day on Saturday, but Saturday night was my Uncle Bills birthday bbq. I had heaps of salad, coleslaw, cold pasta and I had like one bit of steak and one sausage. I had three dark and stormy's and one slice of birthday cake. It was a good night, got to catch up with a lot of the family.

I must try and write on this everyday as my memory, especially for food, is terrible. It hasn't been a bad couple of days either way.

Anyway, that's enough of that.

Vicky

No comments: