Saturday 13 August 2011

Improvement

I have unfortunately neglected this blog...again. I am so bad at this keeping a blog thing. Anyhoo.

My gym membership ran out, I really do not do well at the gym, I get really bored really quickly. I think it may be a better idea to get a year pass for the local pool. Better exercise and I enjoy it more.

Anyway, I have noticed that lately I have been eating 3 meals a day with very little snackage and that I am getting fuller quicker. Not even really trying to lose weight at the moment.

I have come to terms with the idea of being a plus sized girl. I need to revamp my wardrobe however. I think I will get more goth, hippy and 1940s style stuff. I have taken to dyeing my hair mad colours. The next colour I am going is Turquoise with a dark blue streak. Must get Mike's mum to give me a hand :)

Hmm so I think I will sign off just now and try to remember to update this each day. Need to buy scales that work.

And that's enough of that \

Vicky









No comments: